- New Video live mix (on 4 x CDJ-2000NXS2 & 1 x DJM-900NXS2)
- Jonty Skrufff DJ Biography 2017
- Sisyphos Set At 50,000 (thanks for listening)
- Marilyn on 80s New Romantic Exclusion
- Secret Island Founder Returns with Why Not (& Carl Craig)
- Mutoid Waste Classic Clips
- Stolen Bicycle Video Clips
- Black Lace the New Johnny Cash?
- Club 414 & fabric Fight Back
Lemmy On Getting Old
“You can’t drink anything but water and you can’t eat anything but fibrous bread. Getting old is a lot of fun, y’know?” (Yahoo)
Notoriously hard living rock icon Lemmy, 68, on being forced to give up Jack Daniels, vodka and even blueberries after being diagnosed with an irregular heartbeat, diabetes then a hematoma in 2013.