- Berlin’s Newest Hipster (Marriott) Hotel
- Mutoid Waste Classic Clips
- Stolen Bicycle Video Clips
- Black Lace the New Johnny Cash?
- Club 414 & fabric Fight Back
- Charity Blames Drug Deaths on UK Prime Minister
- Reggae Legend Prince Buster RIP
- DIY Devils (Face Tattoos & More….)
- Classic from the Vaults (2003) Jazz Musicians Are Insane – Official
Surviving Staying Alive
“Once they even played the Bee Gees’ Saturday Night Fever soundtrack all night long. ‘Hardly,’ I thought,’ ‘enough to break anyone I knew.’” (Enemy Combatant / Google; )
Guantánamo ex- prisoner Moazzam Begg recalls misjudging the deadliness of the Bee Gee’s Staying Alive, at the beginning of an horrific sonic torture session the CIA subjected him to at Bagram Airbase in Afghanistan.