- Sisyphos Set At 50,000 (thanks for listening)
- Marilyn on 80s New Romantic Exclusion
- Secret Island Founder Returns with Why Not (& Carl Craig)
- Berlin’s Newest Hipster (Marriott) Hotel
- Mutoid Waste Classic Clips
- Stolen Bicycle Video Clips
- Black Lace the New Johnny Cash?
- Club 414 & fabric Fight Back
- Charity Blames Drug Deaths on UK Prime Minister
Grandmaster Flash’s Lost Vinyl Message
“I came back and I proceeded to have the same guy who gave me the same ticket two hours ago and his eyes went as big as saucers and he says to me, ‘I’ve given your car to the wrong person. He looked like you!’” (BBC Radio 4)
Hip hop legend Grandmaster Flash reveals he’s lost three ‘irreplacable’ record crates containing some of his rarest 40 year old records, following a mix up at a parking garage in New York where someone drove off with his customized Dodge Charger containing his records in the back.